FAQs Frequently asked questions
Teaching and learning
- Can I become a space ambassador?
Unfortunately, all the space ambassadors have been selected already and we are not currently looking for anymore. However, please feel free to add your activity or website to the Teacher Support section of the site, and if you wish to be contacted should we be looking for any more space ambassadors in the future, then please contact the ESERO-UK Manager, Allan Clements email@example.com with some information about yourself.
- Do you have regional branches?
Although we do not have regional branches as such, we have recruited a network of space ambassadors for all the major regions of the UK. You can find more information about the space ambassadors, and their contact details in the relevant section of the website.
We also work closely with the regional science learning centres in different parts of the UK. You can find information about your nearest regional centre on the National Science Learning Centre website (www.nationalsciencelearningcentres.org.uk).
- How can I get in touch with a space ambassador?
If you visit the 'Space Ambassadors' section of the website you will find contact details including an email address and telephone number for your local regional space ambassador. They can provide you with advice, support and recommended resources.
- Where can I get hold of free space resources for teaching?
Please visit our eLibrary to search through our entire collection of space reosurces, all of these can be downloaded and copied completely free of charge. Or why not visit the physical ESERO-UK collection housed at the National STEM Centre in York? Visits can easily be arranged, provided you give us at least 24hrs notice. Visit the National STEM Centre website for more information and to book a visit.
- Teaching and learning
- Using the site
- Can I post up information about any event or activity I offer?
- I submitted an event/activity - why hasn't it appeared on the site yet?
- How can I get further information about ESERO-UK?
- I have a question that hasn't been answered, what should I do?
- How can I find details of a space centre, activity or observatory near my school?
- How do I register for the newsletter?